NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO REGISTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PR, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. MILITARY INSTALLATIONS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Register To Win begins 12:01:01 AM Pacific Standard Time ("PT") on July 5, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on August 11, 2013 ("Promotion Period).
1. ELIGIBILITY: "The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Sweepstakes" ("Register To Win") is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia and excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. possessions and territories) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, agents, licensors, independent contractors and/or affiliates of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated, 2501 McGee Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64108 ("Sponsor"), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. ("Promotional Party and Prize Provider"), Grand Central Marketing, Inc. ("Administrator"), (collectively, Sponsor, Prize Provider, Administrator and Promotional Party, referred to herein as "Register To Win Entities") and each of their respective parent companies, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective immediate family (spouse and parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of the above, regardless of residence and whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win a prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, you (or your parent/legal guardian if you are a minor in your jurisdiction of primary residence, on their and your behalf) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All decisions of Register To Win Entities are final.
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: A random drawing will be conducted on or about August 20, 2013 to select (25) second prize winners, four (4) first prize winners and one grand prize winner, by Grand Central Marketing, Inc. (an independent judging organization and a Register To Win Entity). If any potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Register To Win Entities sole discretion.
4. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE (1): Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for four (4) (winner and three (3) guests) to Los Angeles, CA to experience the Red Carpet Premiere of The Wizard of Oz Musical. Grand Prize trip includes: Round-trip coach airfare for four (4), 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations (Quadruple occupancy), ground transportation to/from airport in Los Angeles, four (4), tickets to the premiere of The Wizard of Oz Musical on September 18th, four (4) VIP tickets to Warner Bros. studio Tour. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $4,100.00. FIRST PRIZES (4): Four (4) First Prize winners will each receive a prize pack of Wizard of Oz Merchandise. ARV: $50.00 each. SECOND PRIZES (25): Twenty-five (25) second prize winners will receive the Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary DVD and other prizing. ARV $25 Maximum, approximate retail value of all prizes: $4,925.
5. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE/ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during Promotion Period.
6. GENERAL REGISTER TO WIN CONDITIONS: Grand Prize winner and guests must travel on the date(s) specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. Grand Prize must be redeemed by September 17th, 2013. If winner is unable to fulfill prize during the time period, winner forfeits the prize package. Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. If the Grand Prize winner is between the ages of 18 and 21, he/she must be accompanied by an adult, who is at least 21 years of age, and be able to provide a valid driver’s license and credit card in order to check into the hotel and pay for other concessions not specifically referenced in these Official Rules. Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for any travel-related expenses associated with the Grand Prize Trip not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules. If Grand Prize winner is deemed a minor, prize will be awarded in the name of the parent/legal guardian who must accompany minor winner on Grand Prize Trip and will be considered the only guest. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, unless prize becomes unavailable, in which case a prize of equal value will be substituted by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once submitted, all entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder’s email address used to register the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Register To Win is subject to these Official Rules and all federal, state, and local laws (collectively "Rules and Laws"). Potential winners may be required to sign and have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and any other documentation that Register To Win Entities requires (and where legally permissible a Publicity Release) within seven (7) days of notification date or such winner will be disqualified and Register To Win Entities reserve the right to randomly select an alternate winner. By returning the completed Affidavit/Release, winner attests to the authenticity of her winning entry. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Register To Win Entities and will not be returned. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. Taxes and any other expenses and incidentals not mentioned herein are winner’s sole responsibility. By entering, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Winner consents to use of their name and likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants hereby release and hold harmless Register To Win Entities, employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities arising out of this promotion or use or misuse of the prizes awarded hereunder. Register To Win Entities assume no liability or responsibility for damages, losses or injury resulting from this Register To Win or the acceptance or use of the prizes. By claiming prize, winner and winner’s guests agree to assume all risks and agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that Register To Win Entities and their respective agencies or employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, or participation in conjunction with the Grand Prize Trip. Register To Win Entities are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Website or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incomplete, illegible, stolen, mutilated or misdirected entries. No mechanical reproduction of entries accepted. Entrant is responsible for all on-line fees incurred and with any Internet Service Provider and or wireless carrier. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Register To Win Entities determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Register To Win or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Register To Win, the Register To Win Entities reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate or modify the Register To Win and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Register To Win is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.hottopic.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Register To Win is unlawful and subject to legal action.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Winners List," C/o Grand Central Marketing, Inc., 333 S. Beverly Drive, 208, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 postmarked by 8/11/13 and received by 8/20/13.
8. SPONSOR: Hallmark Cards, Incorporated, 2501 McGee Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64108.
9. ADMINISTRATOR: Grand Central Marketing, Inc. 111 E. 12th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10003.